Thursday, December 03, 2009

Crit shots

Pictures from Crit day!


- me, my model, my 75 ringgit presentation board(top) and my portfolio.



- "Yes, you're absolutely right, I say his presentation is so horrid that I want to throw up everywhere"
"Even here on my chin?"
"Yes, even there"




- "I wanted my design to...BOOMZ"



- The last crappy shots of my model because I only finished it at 1am and was too tired and totally forgot about photographing it and only got these shots in studio before submitting it.



- It was quite bitchy to construct the truss from balsa wood, but I like the end product. If I can't get the whole model back, I don't mind just getting that part.


Stay tuned for more.

1 comment:

Kairi said...

hey papiiiii!!!!! thanks for bringing a camera hee. i wan all the photos can ah. can ah. i know i dropped ur camera. and phone. but. forgive me la.


hahaha.