Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Situation Analysis

Life is a bitch. And that, my friend, is the analysis on my situation. Oh my god, so much has been going on and I feel myself just wasting away. My mid-terms are here and they are killing my slowly. Each question being a stab to my brain. Furthermore, just a few days earlier i found out about the demise of my former form 3 teacher, Miss Ooi. She will be dearly missed as my mentor and friend. May her soul rest in peace.
Lately i've been feeling left out. People are literarily passing me by. Friends are going shopping in KL without me, they are going to movies and group studies, whereas I, I'm sitting at home staring blankly at my Business Studies notes. How fun! Bite me.
But on the bright side, Ivan told me that Alvin only managed to purchase hideous clothes at typical has-been shops. Alvin if you do read this please just ignore what i'm saying, i'm a bit on the crazy side these days. Must be all the pressure.
Oh, another information i got recently is that Fujin and Chit Zhung are going to leave SXI and to pursue their studies in DISTED college. Reportedly, Kah Whai also wants to follow. There is just something wrong with those three people. They never socialize around (not that others know of) and they always stick together with EVERYTHING. And i mean everything. They ought to become a lesbian couple or triple or something. I mean come on!
I'm looking forward for this thursday when my last exam will commence and after that at 1.05p.m. sharp...FREEDOM BABY!!!! One whole week of holiday for hanging out and movieing and shipping and just plain fun. But of course that's when the form sixers have to return to school. Aww...big fat bummer. But anyhoo, at least its rest season.

PS: Happy Omen Day 06:06:06

No comments: