Monday, October 09, 2006

The one with the party

The month of halloween is upon us but unfortunately, here it's not much of a celebration for us is it? Guess not. Anyways, these few days were the same as any other. Homework, hanging out, homework, reading, homework...you know the drill. But it's all coming to an end. This week is like the last week for us HSC-rians at INTI 2006. I really can't believe that we've made it so far. Finals are just days away but what scares me more is the fact that my journey into university life is also coming closer. Then, I shall venture into adulthood, and soon, I might be working...who knows. Then, my life will whisk me by as I begin to age......WHY!!!....WHY GOD!!!....why are you doing this....why are you making me soo old!!! Let others grow old, but not me....NOT ME!!! I want to be a teen FOREVER!!! I DON'T wanna be old like others. No offence though for the people I know who are 20.
Well, let''s put that aside, right! Okay, so last week was fun. There was this mooncake/farewell/BBQ party at the INTI hostel. The girls just made plans to have it kinda like an impromtu thing. But it was great. Food...okay, couldn't expect much for $6 each. But I guess the water splashing extravaganza was the BEST. So long never play like this dee. Just chucking pails of water at your "enemies". Best feeling you could ever get. Got me drenched all the way.
And about two days ago, on Saturday, I kinda went out with a bunch of friends for dinner, movie and supper. And man...can those guys eat!!! But I was quite the competitor too. Stuffed myself pretty much too. Like the other day when I went out with Jeff, I ate a hotdog, a huge rootbeer, a pack of fries and a waffle with two generous scoops of ice cream! I'm not surprised if I packed on a kilo or two. Anyways, back to that night, the movie ended like about 2am and we headed off to supper. Kelvin drove us to this indian/mamak place, and I had this chicken tikka thing. We ended up chatting up to like 3.45 and I got home about 4am!!! Damn! The next day, I woke up at like 4pm!!! I tink it was like the latest I'd ever woken up. But I didn't wake up on my own...I received a call from Karen and that was what really woke me up. It was like soo nice to hear from you. I know you've been trying to reach me like all week but you finally caught me that day...hehe.
And now here I am, with a stack of laundry to do (since I didn't get the chance to do it on Sunday due to my waking up late) and it's a Monday night. I just thank God that tomorrow's a holiday. At least I get to catch up on a couple of things.


-Don't let it eat my brains...arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!

No comments: