Anyway, I can't be too sad for too long coz...MY NEW NOTEBOOK IS HERE!!! YEAH! I got the Sony Vaio C Series. Well, actually my dad got it for me (his money, not mine. Thanks Dad!). The C Series is the cheaper range compared to the other Vaios. And let's face it, i'm not going to buy a notebook which costs more than ten freakin' thousand ringgit. That is seriously insane.
Nevertheless, i'm really psyched about my new notebook! I chose the one in Seashell White (why don't they just call it white!) but it's actually more of a silverish white. The outside is totaly silver but on the inside, it's white. I was actually considering between three colours: Green, Black and White. It took me a couple minutes until I finally decided on the White one to match with my iPod. They DO match!
The notebook comes with Windows Vista which by the way I find it to be very interesting. It was tricky at first, but i'm getting the hang of it. The display screen is totaly awesome. It's a little glossy and it's the wide screen version (which i've never had before). The sound system is a little too soft for my taste but it's satisfactory. The keypad: Love it! Nicely spaced out, great to type on. It also comes with a memory card reader, how great is that! In general, I really like it...obviously.
Looky here:
-The box it came in
-The Vaio's external shell
-A peek inside
-Once it's switched on
-VAIO (I love the logo!)I love my new Toy! But I anticipate that I will have some headaches over it when the time comes for me to transfer all my data from the old computer. Especially when I have to start up iTunes, insert my songs in and manually key in the details which is a bitch to do. And plus I have to find a reliable anti-virus programme. Wait, scratch that...I have to find a reliable free anti-virus programme. Then I have to download...oh, just a few thousand other programmes and softwares for me to be able to do thing-a-ma-jigs and thing-a-ma-bobs (Trust me, i'm no computer whiz kid compared to my friends). Great...I can feel the headache looming ahead.
When I brought the Vaio home, my mum was looking at me funny. So I said "WHAT?" And mum went "It's okay for you to smile now." And she was right coz it was difficult for me to control over my joy and glee and I ended up smiling in a stupidly pathetic way for the rest of the day. God my face hurts now. Hehe!
8 comments:
my car has more problems with me than you do with your car... it's a long story....
anyway.. cool laptop!!
http://www.avast.com/
http://www.grisoft.com/
Also try getting Ad-Aware
http://www.lavasoft.com
It's anti-spyware.
Correct me if I'm wrong... but isn't that a fingerprint reader below the keyboard? The black rectangular strip. It's hard for me to see cos the pic's really low res.
hi there just, congrats on ur new laptop..sony eh ? haahah..knew it u'll buy something that it's so so and totally different from us..well besides ivan lee...
so anyway..why u called ? if u were to online then miss call me, i'll online and we can chat more.
c ya...keep in touch !!!
yeah... ad-aware is good. d/l that! btw, if it takes longer for you to d/l in m'sia, let me know wht you want and i can d/l here (must be big files ya).
YM: No, its just a sticker. If only I had fingerprint ID.
ITCH: Oh, what kinda notebook does Ivan Lee have. No lah, the other day just wanted to know what ya up to.
Jhei: Oh, I can't think of anything right now to d/l.
Hoho~ can i go to your house and sabo... I mean... PLAY with you new toy?? O;)
you always make me go so jealous.. o.O
Post a Comment