Monday, June 30, 2008

Resistance

So, i'm back from my short trip to Seremban/KL. The only objective was to ship my sister and her mountainous amount of stuff back to Penang. Everything went pretty smoothly except for a nasty road rage incident which i'm not elaborating as I have already vented out my anger on people who are a far cry from being human. >Read the post What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger<

So basically my weekend was spent disassembling things and packing. Nothing much worthy of knowing unless you want me to explain every little tedious detail of the packing. No? Of course you don't. I left KL yeaterday at around 3.30pm after making a pit stop at One-Utama. Something I did notice there was the Mid-Year sale was back and banging in KL! The majority of the shops there were having sales and promotions. I'm a tad dissapointed that classes have not started which would place me in KL and very near to the major shopping malls. *grunts* But looking at the bright side, I get to spend more time in Penang Island, I spend less money and I am able to curb myself from over-spending or drooling on the many temptations of goodies that Penang does not offer.

2 comments:

alvin_t said...

who says PG have nothing to offer ??

justin k said...

You build me a Zara and FCUK shop then we'll talk.