Friday, September 12, 2008

Still Sane

I've been crazed. Even as I type this i'm working on an assignment. In the past week alone I had a Studio mock-up evaluation, a 10 minute Building Services Video to edit, an Architecture History presentation and a Building Construction mid-semester exam. So basically, yeah, i'm a little stressed.

To add to the already daunting workload, i've got a Studio submisson this coming Monday, a Building Construction presentation on Tuesday, an Architecture History mid-semester exam on Thursday and a possible Building Services one on that day too. Can anyone spare me some cyanide?

I'll be very busy this coming week and I hope that the week after that (which is the week prior to Raya), I would have completed the assignments and done the exams.

A great way to maintain sanity, is to work well with your friends and not just only on assignments.













Stay tuned for more.

4 comments:

Jhei said...

...damn posers.

*lol*

hang in there jus! If i can do it, you can do it!! My midterms are next week too... and it's not one, but FOUR midterms!! IN ONE WEEK!!

O_O

twinklesix said...

You can do it, my favourite son & daughter. "Kar yau, kar yau, kar yau"!

Jhei said...

Mom... we are your ONLY son & daughter...

justin k said...

...*bird chirps*