For the past 2 days, I've been pretty much home bound; cleaning up my room which has been in a hot mess ever since I came home. I had boxes and boxes piled up on the floor and laundry strewn here and there and a layer of one inch thick dust coating most of my stuff. I went through most of my things, getting rid of a lot of crap (HSC notes anyone?) and more crap (12 year old magazines) and even more crap (dried up stationary and expired products).
And along the way I found this:
I just wanted to keep a snapshot of it before I throw it away. Y' know, just for memories sake.
Stay tuned for more.

8 comments:
I do... somewhat. I think I've still got mine in a drawer somewhere...
and then came rain and the ice-cream seller...
indeed a flashback..
Is it the one on May 1st? OMG so paiseh but yet we had such a great time. Should frame it haha.. another season perhaps? Just kiddin..
Is it the one on May 1st? OMG so paiseh but yet we had such a great time. Should frame it haha.. another season perhaps? Just kiddin..
Oh gosh, something from the past...i still kept mine. Remember how funy when the ice cream man ask us what on us are we doing...hehe...remember some sand burying contest...then kah yong was the 1st to be voted of the beach...many more...
oh my oh my...i remembered the rain the most...half way all of us switch to playing in the sea..lol...and the ice cream seller..and taking the bus all the way to the beach...a group of us..what a memory!!!
i remember the atap zinc...
All: That day was very memorable. It's interesting to look back and reminisce. Thanks for the memories!
Post a Comment