Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 : A Review in Pictures

Wow, another year comes to an end. 2009 has been a really great year for me. I travelled far and wide this year and I remind myself to count my blessings everytime I take a look back at all the things I've gone through. Every little incident has in someway shaped my character and I wouldn't go back to change a single thing.

As I was assembling photos and picking out one for every month, choosing one above the rest for its significance, I reflect on all I've experienced in the past year and see how much I have grown physically and mentally. I may have 40GBs of photos in 2009 alone. But each and everyone of them captures a specific moment and freezes it in time and are thus unique. Just like how this blog is a way for me to record my thoughts and opinions and memories.

Note:
1. No photos were taken in the month of March.
2. 4 photos are featured for July.


January | with Mei Zhi & Karen, Teluk Bahang



February | Farah, Kairi & me, Cameron Highlands



April | in college with Jo & Sophia (this is the ONLY photo I took in April)



May | post-studio crit, Sunway Pyramid



June | at the Jelutong Expressway jetty



July | just outside Field Museum, Chicago



July | with Jayme by the Chicago Riverside infront of Betrand Goldberg's Marina Towers and Mies Van Der Rohe's 330 Wabash



July | on the Millenium park pedestrian bridge, Chicago



July | Jayme and me overlooking Mount Rainier, Washington State



August | in Penang with college friends on class trip, SXI field



September | May, in front of Kapitan Keling Mosque



October | lost, somewhere in Tokyo



November | revising Project Management in college



December | picnic, Kepong


I sincerely hope you've all had an amazing year as I did. I wish 2010 brings as much fun as 2009 did. And maybe more.

Happy New Year to all.
Goodnight, Travel Well.

Stay tuned for next year.

2 comments:

May said...

Justin..Happy new year in advance~:)
im leavning melacca to penang soon for new year holidays..contact me if you are free? 
ps: emm...don't be shy, you looked really handsome when you were posing in the photo!

p/ps: did you forget to pass some photos to me?

justin k said...

Happy New Year. Thanks alot for your compliments.