Friday, February 12, 2010

Could Have


My first assignment for Studio is done, presented, critiqued and over with. It was abysmal. I definitely felt I could have done better had it not been a 4 week long project. One more week would probably have given me the opportunity to really push my design to the next stage where it could go. My lack in effort was also to be blamed but then again, I fell completely ill in the critical days before the crit and that really screwed up my timing because I am confident I could have come up with something better had I not been lying practically lifeless on the bed for 12 hours on the day when it mattered most.

I think it was sabotage.

I think i'm paranoid.

No, actually I'm to blame for not eating healthy.

Anyway, It's over now and I'm back in Penang all ready for Chinese New Year. I'm just going to take it easy for a while and take in the festivities for it's only going to be a week before I'm back in the hell hole that i call PJ. Yay!


Stay tuned for more.