Monday, March 01, 2010

Site Trekking

I love it when we go on site visits. It's like playing tourist in your own city. We visited our site in Semenyih today. The site which would be for our final Studio project. Semenyih is...far. We could not do much there but take a few shots since the vegetation was too dense to penetrate. And the weather was unbelievably humid. But it was invigorating being in a place so detached from the city.


I found it interesting that on the way to the site, we passed an ostrich farm. The same one which I had been to about 5 years before with one of my high school trips.


Stay tuned for more.

5 comments:

Yong Ming said...

5 years? I thought it was 7...

Anonymous said...

GASP!!

YOUR BOOTS!!!

Jhei said...

hold up! since WHEN did you get hiking BOOTs!??!!

michiko said...

oooo.... THE boots!! did it rain?? hahahaha!!

justin k said...

YEA! My boots! They are actually safety boots which kinda makes sense for me during site visits. They are not that expensive Jhei, don't worry!