Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Redang Island | 09.06.10

Our whole group vacation was a joyous ordeal filled every minute with fun, jokes and smiles. I feel as though this trip brought us closer than ever before. Why hadn't we done this before?

We stayed in chalets on Redang Island. Basically the cheapest we could get, although it came with 3 snorkeling trips and meals throughout the day which kept our schedules packed and our stomachs filled. But of course what I was really there for was the company. Nothing, not even the slight drizzle on the last day, the slightly below-average chalet conditions or even the fact that I lost my contacts could have hampered my euphoria. It was just that simple: I was in good company.














This is a scheduled post because I'm trying to keep you guys entertained with pictures while I'm gone for a short while.


But fret not, I'll be right back.
Stay tuned.

2 comments:

-Prashant- said...

Oooo... wat a long moustache you have.... hehe!

justin k said...

If it ain't growin', might as well get a fake one.