Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Toony

Definitely one of my favorite cartoons in the past. And say what you want, but I liked the movie. The one Sarah Michelle Geller and Freddie Prinze Jr. was in.





The never ending crime busting adventures of Scooby Doo and the Mystery gang. A lesson on how nerds, pretty blonde boys, food-loving fumbling idiots and high maintenance red-head girls can somehow miraculously form a cohesive friendship. Their mystery-solving expertise would take them completely out of their place into deserted houses, dilapidated castles and all areas grim, gloomy and fog-ridden.

I love this show. Everything from the bright coloured clothes they always wear to the hippie-esque Mystery Machine and everything else in between. It could be one of those nostalgic things I am clinging on to; nevertheless, there is this retro charm in their image that I find myself attracted to. I even appreciate the sometimes cheesy lines, and predictable childish plots. Oh and did I mention the dog?


Stay tuned.

No comments: