Sunday, May 22, 2011

London | More of Borough Market

More shots from Borough Market. These were some of the shots that I took from my first few times to the market using my phone. Lately, it's like everytime I visit London in between Thursdays and Sundays, I tend to find myself somehow drawn back to this place to grab a bite. And the food, vegetables and meats are just so tempting. Visiting this market almost makes me feel a little healthier just by looking at the fresh produce.


| Green curry



| Lunch was carribean styled chicken with a side of rice



| Cooked meats



| Open truss roof structure



| Being located in between buildings give rise to awkwardly angled roofs (and with skylights)



| Meal number 2: free range chicken wrap



| Lots of natural lighting



| Tucked underneath the rail



| Stalls with food galore

No comments: