Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Friends

Friends.
You can't live with them, you can't live without them.
Friends are precious but BEWARE of those bad apples. Those gossipy ones which are just waiting for you to get lost so that they can stab you back bloody! Without a doubt, gossip might be thrilling but it will spell the end of friendship if it gets out. Believe me...it eventually does. Why do we backstab...why do we risk our friendship by straining trust with each other.
Currently,there is a lot of "high drama" (as my friends call it) going on amongst us friends. Fighting, lashing out at each other in blogs, ignoring each other. Those are just the beginning. I guess i have to admit it that this was all expected to begin with. In a team of friends like mine, there is just this complex group dynamic going on. Each of my friends have very distinct characteristics. Each is unique. But with that conflict is undeniable. Take the Alvin+Ivan vs. Gino conflict for instance....i don't even know what the hell are they fighting about. Why not you guys let each other people be. I do agree with Gino that people change and that is just the way life is. Without change, you're just going nowhere. But Ivan, you're right too. According to you, we have to look to ourselves. Examine the situation from every point-of-view before making false accusations.
The cause of this conflict...i don't know. Heck, I wonder if they themselves know what it is! I seriously hope they forgive and forget. Life is short. Why hold in all these grudges and make yourself an old miserable person you will be if you keep this up. And by the way Alvin, think before you speak. Honestly, sometimes you do speak without considering others' feelings. Put yourself in others' shoes first.
Anyways, I'd like to give a shout out to those people who are starting form 6 in SXI...good luck.

No comments: