Blogs...what are they?
Before starting this blog of mine, I have always thought that blogs were a complete waste of time. Pouring your emotions and gut feelings into the world wide web and putting it up on public display seems a pretty ridiculous thing to do.
But as my friends started to get caught up in this blogging fiesta, so did I. Does this mean i'm a hypocrite?
Blogs are not a complete waste of time after all. Infact, I think it is a medium for self-expression. It can convey your feelings and experiances to others and others might even relate their lives to yours!
However, there are some people who use blogs as a means to create this false elaborate world of theirs. Only living in this bubble enclosed in their own thoughts and unaware of the real norms of the world. (yes this refers to you Al)
But otherwise, I see blogs as completely harmless.
No comments:
Post a Comment