Saturday, September 02, 2006

My little trip



Uh huh, that's KL alright. I soo adore KL. Not because of its traffic jams, or its hazy weather, but its HUGE malls. And plus its MEGA BLOWOUT SALES!!!!! It was a short trip though I went there with my parents during Merdeka and came back the very next day. I was like looking forward to the trip and now it's over dee...haih.
Let's see, we only had time for 2 malls which are 1-utama and suria klcc. Awesome places but I think 1-utama is a bit too large and complicated, it's like I sometimes don't really know whether I'm in the new or old wing. I walked around there until my kaki nearly patah dee...sad case. But I did buy a bunch o' stuff! I only bought things which were on 50% discount and above, well, most of the stuff had about that much discounts anyway. I even got this membership card from Topman coz I like spent above.....umm.....a certain amount and I was entitled to get one, so..yay!
The next day before I arrived, my parents and I went to this place called Tambun, I think. Apparrently it's renowned for seafood. We were searching for a place to eat and we saw several restaurants which were like quite big and bright and clean but they were practically empty. Ironically the ones which were flodded with people were those which were dim, small and slightly unhygenic. So, we picked the latter. Great food!!
And now i'm back home. Earlier today had Maths replacement class which was kinda a drag cos I didn't get to enjoy my sleep. Black rings all over my eyes dee..crap



-Suria KLCC's roof



-Merdeka spirit!



-Some stuff I bought

PS: I swear everything i bought was on discount...except for this book "A Million Little Pieces" which JEFFREY MATTHEWS asked me to buy it for himself. HAPPY JEFF? I mentioned you in this blogpost...muahaha


No comments: