Today was like totaly awesome. My chem teacher was like having throat problems and thus there was minimal teaching. And furthermore, most teachers were like on a good mood today! Oh, and the best part is when I found out that I got ranked 6 out of 45 for my Business Studies, which is like really really good for my standards. Who knew I was so business minded :)
This new semester is bringing in some changes in my schedule for example:
-Most of my classes were relocated to Block C (from Block A)
-No more lab days for my science subjects...damn
-No more Malaysian Studies or Moral Education subjects...phew. Otherwise I like have to go back at like 5.30pm
-Due to the first point earlier, I get to use the elevator to get to class!
INTI is having a new building built just like next to the current building coz' apparently, the current building is actually rented for like 3 mil a year. So they are going to like relocate it to the new buliding next year. Thank God I won't be there anymore. I so like the current building coz' it's like so large, and there is ample parking space.
By the way, Subway..you know the sandwich place has finally opened at e-gate. It's like soo nice since you get to choose your own filling for the sandwich right down to the type of salad you would like to have. I even got to choose my own type of bread and also dressing or sauces. You can even say..."everything, please" But that might taste kinda weird if you mix together mustard, ketchup, mayo, BBQ sauce, thousand Island dressing and s couple others. The only down it that the tables are like super small ans the meal might be a little too pricy considering it's only a sandwich. I am like soo going back there.
No comments:
Post a Comment