Hey guys!
Just posting this blog to tell you all that this might be my last entry from me from Malaysia for this year. Yup, yup...i'm goin' on HOLIDAY!!! Whoo-hoo!!! Yes, it's only three days left for me here and on Wednesday, I will be heading for USA!!! Whoo-hoo!!! Yeah, it's gonna be great. I'm goin' there with me mum and sis (who just arrived here two days ago) but not my dad 'coz he's gotta work :(
Right now i'm packing my ass off, it's crazy! I mean I haven't been to anywhere where there is snow, so I haven't a clue on what to bring. Haih. Anyways, i'll try to do more postings when I get there and i'll try to upload as many photos as I can to keep an update, alright? Great!
So, Happy Holidays everybody!!!
2 comments:
have a nice trip then.
Thank you!
Post a Comment