Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Eight days later...

31 hours of travelling took me halfway round the world and i'm home at last. Eight days later, here I am. I've acclimatised and gotten over my jet-lag (although I haven't gotten over the stupid ridiculously-slow internet connection here) and i'm back to normal. Currently, i'm still waiting for university replies which are like really late and i'm getting kinda anxious. But to blow off some steam, I go out to meet my friends!!! It's only been a while but so much has changed now since classes have commenced.
I'm really gonna miss my sister (merci!) and life in America. The experiance was really great and all. Going to miss the shopping and sight seeing.
You know what, i'm at a loss of words now, so i'll do another post some other day when I feel like i'm up to it.

No comments: