- I think the picture above shows the heart of Seremban. This street would be what Penang Road is to Penang. And by the way, I just found out that there is Seremban 1, Seremban 2 and Seremban 3. Yes...3 Serembans, but they are all like next to each other. But the picture above is in Seremban 1. It kinda looks like Penang dun it?
- Here is what Seremban is renowned for: Seremban Siew Pau. Seremban just would not be Seremban without it! And of course it's delicious.Anyways, here are some pictures of my home for the next 3 weeks. It's called the Spanish Villas and it's loacted in Senawang. It's perched on a little mound so it has a view of the surrounding hills and it's got wonderful facilities like a swimming pool, a gym and a tennis court. Here are some pictures:
- This is the living room where the TV is located (DUH) and that's the balcony.
- This is supposedly the master bedroom where my sis and I sleep. And that's the attached bathroom.
~The second room this is. And we converted it into our luggage storage place.
- The kitchen, equipped with a stove, microwave, kettle and storage space.
- The dining area and that's the kitchen at the back. The door on the left is the entrance and the one straight ahead leads to the other balcony where there is a washing machine.Personally, I think this is a really great place at a reasonable price. There are 3 bedrooms in total with 2 single beds in each one and one more single bed in the living room and that equal to 7 beds! One for every night of the week! Hehe. There are 2 bathrooms so we decided to reserve one for baths and another one for number one and number two! Gotta be smart people! The bad thing about the place is that if there is a heavy rain with really strong winds...the ceiling in the kitchen leaks (I found that out on Monday). And there is NO INTERNET CONNECTION! FYI: If I sound like some realtor, it's unintentional...
- And lastly, this is the swimming pool with a fantastic view of rolling hills in the background! Damned that I didn't bring along my swim attire...but I'll get one soon enough!Tomorrow, I plan to head down to Kuala Lumpur which is about an hour away via the train. And then will meet up with Ivan and go around shopping! Yay! So gotta get up bright and early tomorrow and find my way there on my own since my sister has work. I really really hope I don't get lost and end up in like Ipoh or something.
1 comment:
nice place:) is there no possibility of connection, or just none there now. cuz no possibility kind of sucks, but you can always remedy the other if you like. I'd see if you can get someone to fix the ceiling before it gets worse.
Post a Comment