- Explore Seremban (never been there and will probably never go there again)
- Find a way to get to KL (the KTM might be the best way)
- Deliver package to Ivan (you owe me big time!)
- And lastly...enjoy myself.
The scary thing about this trip is that I don't really know what to expect! I don't know whether I will come back to Pg every other weekend or if there is a decent laundry area and for Christ's sake I don't even know where i'll be staying yet!!! Apparently, it's difficult to find a place to stay...actually a cheap place to stay which is available on such short notice. So whatever happens...HAPPENS.
Yesterday was alright. Mohan threw this farewell party since he'll be leaving for India to study medicine. The FOOD was great! Really good. I had like 2 helpings! I didn't stay long coz the others had school today and I had to fetch Jeff home. But still it's nice to see so many friends together again. I have pictures...but I can't seem to find my USB cable (damn it...I hope I didn't lose it).
Anyways, I will try my best to update my blog while in Seremban if I can locate myself a Starbucks or some other hotspot. And i'll try to post pictures too! So, see you in Seremban!!!
Over and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment