Anyways, i'm back in Penang. I took a bus home from KL and I arrived here on Wednesday night. I was supposed to arrive earlier but I missed that bus because of reasons I don't want to talk about. But the bus company offers ticket trade-ins and I got another ticket for the following bus which was like 4 hours later without any extra payments. So I was stuck there at the bus station lounge area and I ended up watching movies on my laptop. I was so glad I brought my laptop with me otherwise I might have died from boredom. So I arrived safely back in Penang. The trip was uneventful coz I was in my own iPod world throughout the bus ride. I got caught at the Penang Bridge jam though. That took up about half an hour. Sucks doesn't it?
So what's up with me? I've been trying to arrange outings with friends. The nice people. And other than that, I am planning the food i've gotta have before heading back next week. And by the way...
~ I've gotten my license to driveee! WHOO HOO!!!Yes i've finally gotten my license renewed (which only took me 4 minutes to do) and now I can drive again after a one month absence from the steering wheel! YAY! Okay, I guess i'll shut up and drive now.
3 comments:
u remind me of someone i knoe ... very very familiar ...... hmmm ...
stuck on the penang brigde sucks huh!! please kindly think of me stucking on in TWICE(or more)a week!!
O.o why you can got it done SOOO soon you license while Sandra cant?!
anyway... i got a pic of me wth my new license when i got it tooooo!! wee~~~ hehe!!
wataf!!?? I got my license what... so 5 years punya license~~ ohoho~~~
Sorry it took me so long to read your blog...
You know me.... GYM-ING~~~ XD
Post a Comment