Okay, I know it's been slightly over a week since I last posted anything. But that's only because i've been so busy with my 7 whopping assignments, travelling back to Penang for my semester break, and admittedly going out with my friends. But thank god i've already completed some of my assignments. But there are probably still more to come. *sigh*
Anyways, you're gonna have to wait a little longer for the Malacca pictures coz i've been lazy to edit the pictures and also I don't know which ones to post up yet. But on the bright side, i've got a little surprise video!
I went back to Penang for my one week semester break which was last week. I had quite a blast catching up with friends and dining and all that stuff. I originally planned to post up pictures here but then there were like 30 over pictures which I wanted to show you guys. So instead, I made a video, posted it up on YouTube and here it is!!!:
7 comments:
SO NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aww......... apa deii!? Everything also by JK!! Nice nice nice~~~!!
mana saya punya pic ..
kenapa tak ada punya ..
Wow...great job. Looks very professional. You really have a flair for this sorta thing.
i get the feeling that you've been watching too much E!.....
gosh... you're really good at doing this lah... great job indeed!!
Awww...thanks. Yeah I liked the video too. I've been wanting to create this another video after doing the first one.
Post a Comment