Monday, December 31, 2007

2007: A Year Of Pictures

You didn't think I was going to just leave the post before this one as the last post of 2007 did you?

So, 2007 was a year filled with highs, lows and everything in between. I had a 6-month break after my days at Inti College, Then I enrolled into Taylor's College for a course in Architecture, which made me open up my eyes, stop and observe at buildings, places and cultures and then soak it all in. That journey is just beginning. Then I had a family trip to China and many many other occasions and events. I got to acquire new friends this year as well as new experiances.


So before I bid farewell to 2007, let me recap some of the pictures I took this year. By far, the type of pictures that I have taken the most this year, hands down, has to be.....the Jumping Pictures.

So, when the hell did it all began?



-Well, here's the very first jumping shot taken at KLPac...by Sophia. I started jumping for some unearthly reason and she took a picture!


- And then, Jon wanted one too!


- Followed by Sophia with her cool side ways leap.


Then I returned to Penang for my semester break and Sandra and Mei Zhi were all like "I want one too, I want one too!" Ergo:


- Mei Zhi's jumping picture at Penang Hill. "Look at me fly!"


-Sandra's armpit-showing jumping shot.


Later, more friends saw them, liked them and wanted them and the frenzy started.


-Ivan Teh's Kung Fu inspired jump.


-Ivan Lee's Buddha-landing jump at a temple.


- And here's some crotch-kicking action...*ouch*


- Pamie leaps off a clock tower!


- Kar Weng follows suit with his crazy high jump.


-We also got group jumping pictures.


- Jon, me and Sophia jumps into the air...Pamie strikes a pose.


- Even my sister did an awesome looking jump in Beijing.


And best of all
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


-My mum did one on the Great Wall of China!


I had a good time in 2007, I hope you did too. And I definitely wish you guys a rockin' new year ahead!


HAPPY 2008!

7 comments:

Sophia Az said...

The jumping phenomenon, lol. I wonder what it'll be next year? Well, Happy New Year!

zZz-xiang said...

haha..ur mum looked like she's flying..up up and away!!

Ivan Lee said...

lol... posted my "bak ew" pic haha... wonder what's next after jumping. underwater?

Tau Sar Phneah said...

wah...nice pics..just...happy new year....

sankochan said...

EVIL........................ i can never jump properly

Anonymous said...

ok la...underwater pic can or not ? tomorrow we'll do it..hahaha

justin k said...

Sophia: Yeah...me too. Let's create a new pose!

WZX: Haha...I have yet to get a jumping picture of you.

IL: If only my camera is waterproof...

TSP: Thanks! YOU TOO!!!

Sanko: Can lah...You can do it! We had to take like 20 pictures before getting a really good one.

ITCH: Underwater?!?!...Camera kenot go underwater ler...