Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Shopping Plans

God, it's been like foreeeever since I went online let alone post up anything. My bad. But i'm not gonna hand out empty promisses saying i'll update more often coz' I don't know how buzy or lazy i'm gonna get. It also depends on my mood. I've been so darn preoccupied with events and outings and travelling of late. I've been back and forth KL, Seremban and Penang very much in the past month. But that's going to end soon when I return to Penang on Saturday and spend the rest of my time there until my next semester at Taylor's commences.

Okay, so i've already started shopping for my Chinese New Year clothes and i'm actually nearly done. Just have a few more things to purchase. I've already gotten all the tops and the clothings left I need to get are bottoms and shoes...but the shoes are optional. I'm considering whether I should show you guys what I bought...maybe i'll just wait until Chinese New Year and only take pictures then.

I think i'm gonna buy jeans for my bottoms. Currently I have a stong liking for dark indigo and black coloured denim. Those unwashed unfaded types with a slim, straight or slight boot cut. Not really into the slouchy baggy jeans but I do have a pair of those. The reason i'm not getting the distressed faded denim it's coz I wanna wear them in myself and let them mould and shape to my err...legs...you know, when you wear your jeans without washing then for like a month and they begin to feel perfectly fitted to you.

So, as I was saying, dark denim. Yup, that's what I plan to get. And they make your legs look longer too! These are just some examples:


- Straight cut dark-coloured denim by DKNY


- Slim-cut dark indigo denim by Guess


Another thing I plan to get for CNY are waistcoats! Yes. I've been seeing a lot of them at the Topman shops and they really look good. I wonder whether I look good in them though. But i'm so gonna get one of them for the New Year!


- Charcoal grey waistcoat by Topman. Topman has the best crap!


And about the shoes, well i'm not planning to get them unless I find one at a really good deal. I'm not the average person who'd pay like 300 ringgit for a pair of Nikes...well actually I hate nikes...but the point is that I'd only buy shoes when my old ones are nearly worn out. But I anticipate i'll be needing more dressier shoes next year for upcoming class presentations. So I might end up with formal dress shoes for CNY.


- If anyone wants to get me these shoes and I mean ANYONE...by all means, go ahead! These are the most darn good-looking shoes i've seen in a while. Even the bag looks fantastic!



But i'm definitely NOT getting these shoes which I swear to god were created in HELL!





This guy says it all:

* WARNING: Vulgarity is present in the following video.
And also, it's a good idea to lower the volume down a little coz he starts shouting at the beginning of the video in the Chris Crocker parody scene.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah..so fast shopping for cny nearly done dee ? haihz..haven't start yet for me...

Franklin Tea said...

where's all the products from pasar malam?? -_-"

rich toot!!!!!!!

justin k said...

ITCH: Yea lor, now sales must get it done...

WZX: ...

Frank: AS IF I can really get those things I posted up. But believe it or not... I DO have pasar malam...well pasar pagi items...

Z said...

I like the DKNY jeans that you have there! So wanna get one but pocket's never deep enough. Lol.

justin k said...

Alan: Oh, that pic I posted up was only intended as illustration. I'm also not willing to spend on a pair of DKNY jeans!