-we dined at Takehana Japanese restaurant.
- sittin' around.
- Mei Zhi and Sandra managed to spend some quality cam-whoring moments (i'm so glad I took this picture).
- posing around some light displays (Sandra trying to look fabulous!).
- self-group photo.
- another self group picture.
- our pimped-out hand.
- Franklin being very Franklin.
- Frank, Sandra & Mei Zhi.
- In the MADDENING crowd.
- We met Lee Xin!
- And more self-taken pictures, this time in the car.At the end of the day, we were tired as hell and I slept at like 4am in the mornin'. All of us slept in the next day.
- K.O.Eventually, we got up, Mei Zhi's mum cooked us a great lunch and we played some card games. We left and I arrived home at like 5pm. That was a pretty great day, i'm so glad I spent it with such great friends!
1 comment:
AYO!! I forgot to post this up!! Lazy to transfer from hard disk to computer... than busy... than forget....
I had fun too~~~
And you gotta admit... I DID look fabulous!! ahaha~~~~
Post a Comment