Monday, February 04, 2008
Upcoming Festivities
As soon as I walked through the door, the scent of freshly baked cakes wafted my way. I inhaled deeply, it smelled delicious. Then a different aroma, that of shitake mushrooms made it's way into my nostrills. It smelled great too. I am finally back in Penang just in time for the Chinese New Year preparations and celebrations. Preping up the house, cleaning nooks and crannies (although with the amount of junk we have in the house, it's no surprise that the spring cleaning doesn't really change the way our interior looks) and also making tasty cookies, cakes and an array of dishes. God, I Love Chinese New Year! It's the best occasion every year. You get money from the ang paus, you get to binge on great food, you meet family mambers AND you get to dress up in new clothes! I'm so excited for it all to begin.
Tags:
good incidences
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment