Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Gracias

Okay...I have this theory. Well, it's more like hope-slash-self-denial-slash-wishful thinking. It's that if you don't celebrate your birthday and blow out any candles...you DON'T grow a year older! This means i'm still nineteen and will remain that way forevah!!! Muahaha

So...i'll remain nineteen until the next time I blow out my next two candles which will happen in....NEVER. So, apart from clarifying with you my being forever nineteen, i'd still like to thank the people who sent me birthday wishes and whatnots regardless of the fact that I have not yet aged. Here goes:

Thank Yous* to:

Zhi Xiang
Ivan T.
Sophia
Jeffrey M.
Mei Zhi
Wye Sern
Alvin T.
Khang May
Karen H.
Yong Ming
Mohan
Lee Xin
Kok Ling
Gim Ming
Sandra T.


*this list is in no particular order.

Thank you very much and I really hope I didn't miss out anyone.

PS: I'm leaving for Tioman tomorrow. Yes, i'll be going on vacation with my sister to the island for a three night thing over there. Thus, I won't be able to blog from there. So, until next week!

5 comments:

sankochan said...

YES!! You did miss me!! I posted in my MSN happy birthday and I think in your facebook also... HOW COULD YOU!!!!??? T_T

Jhei said...

And you missed out on your own SISTER too!!! T_T

Is that how you thank me for such a HUGE expensive present I gave you?????

Jhei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alan said...

Woops. I think I'm late. Happy Blessed Birthday! Btw, I'm sure you wear less than 28 and I think that 28 that I got is a fake one la!

justin k said...

sanko: Happy?

Alan: Thanks!