This intership thingy is only gonna last a month. I'm doing it coz instead of rotting at home, I can rot at the firm. Hopefully I can pick some things up. So rot away, I say!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Labourer
I'm now doing my internship unpaid internship which is totaly sad. UNPAID. Whoever said it's not all about the money was probably an unpaid intern and an idiot. I need the moolah! I need to get petrol to get to the office, I need to eat food, I NEED ENTERTAINMENT TO KEEP MY SANITY. Now I know why some working people looks forward so much to lunch time or the end of working hours.
This intership thingy is only gonna last a month. I'm doing it coz instead of rotting at home, I can rot at the firm. Hopefully I can pick some things up. So rot away, I say!
This intership thingy is only gonna last a month. I'm doing it coz instead of rotting at home, I can rot at the firm. Hopefully I can pick some things up. So rot away, I say!
Tags:
new experiances,
rants
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh wow!!! you work!!! unpaid summore?!! O.o
what's that lucky firm??
erm Justin, where are u working? u sure ar, UNPAID!!!!
Hehe...well...not really 'working' working per se. More like tapping the favour of a family friend. So, that's why it's unpaid I would say because I didn't even have to go through the formality of interviewing!
Post a Comment