Saturday, November 08, 2008

Free at last (for now)

Building Services Report: check
Building Construction Report and 3 Drawings: check
Activity Week pictures: check
Design Studio crit: check
Architecture History Presentation and Report: check and MATE

All those assignments and tasks were due one after another this week. I've been bloody tired working into the early hours, trying to perfect the work and as time passes by, you just wanna get the thing done and over with. But after all the work and stress they've put me through, i'm so glad they've been submitted on time!

I've got a load off my shoulders and suddenly got nothing to do. But that's not for long. My exams are in a week's time and i've got my final Studio submission in December which means i'm only returning to Penang somewhere at the end of the first week of December. I'll see how it goes. I'm so thrilled and at the same time surprised at how fast the semester is drawing to a close. Next thing you know it it'll be Christmas then New Year's and then BAM, the new semester commences. Oh, and Chinese New Year's coming early next year ;)

Anyways, i think i'll just take a day or two off, relaxing and cleaning up my room before I delve into studying for the finals and improving, fine tuning and completing my final plans and model for Studio. Does this mean i'm in the calm before the storm?


Stay tuned for more.

No comments: