
There are these pair of shoes I wanted that you would have probably heard of. The Laceless Converse. I thought they looked good and above all else, convienient as they are easy to slip-on and you don't have to bother about the laces because there are none. The only reason I didn't get them is probably because I already own two good pair of sneakers.
But then I spotted these:

From this angle, they seem similar to the Laceless Converse. But take a closer look and you'll notice that they have these wide elastic bands which cover the other half of the shoe giving it an asymetrical look which is so AWESOME it's crazy!

They're called 'Skymra Canvas' sneakers by Tretorn. I don't even know if they sell Tretorn sneakers in Malaysia.! I WANT these sneakers!

They come in an array of colours and can either be canvas or leather (pictured above). Someone please buy these!!! If not for me, for yourself!
Stay tuned for more.
5 comments:
I love the laceless converse! Green's a nice colour =D But the Tretorn's do look cooler. Is it from Sweden?
so... if I can find these over here, am I supposed to get them for you?
But I thought you're banned from shopping?
SAZ: Yeah I think it's from Sweden. Everything's Swedish nowadays.
Jhei: Maybe and NO! If i'm banned from shopping forever cannot shop meh?
i like the laceless converse ..
very simple and nice
where to get them ??
umm...you can get laceless CONVERSE at a CONVERSE shop...DUH
Post a Comment