Sunday, February 15, 2009

Eye See


-Look


How do you know when you've got...'the eye'. That Eye which reads the language of design. The eye which sheds tears of creativity. Skills, taste, style and having a great eye for things are not things which come naturally to me and I'm not sure whether it can be acquired. And that's why I'm in this limbo. I need something to strengthen my hopes and force me to look past the haze.

I've come to question my abilities. I'm not sure if I've got what it takes to do what I'm doing. I'm not certain if I've got the flare that one should have to succeed in design. It's something which is just so subjective and baseless.


Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Yong Ming said...

Don't be so despondent. You've got lots of creativity. I'm always envious of how you can come up with so many creative ideas, like those that you use to make your blog, for example.

On that subject, I just saw a book the other day about how creativity is instilled inside everyone and not just some small subset of the population.

Anonymous said...

it's that your drawing ?

justin k said...

Yes it is!