Monday, February 23, 2009

Last Week

I had one of those crazy weeks last week. I've been kept busy with my first studio assignment among other work and it has left me with very little time. I missed meals, had almost sleepless nights and my room was a mess. But I managed to pull through with the help of my friends/group mates who were so brilliant. (Thanks Farah for letting us use Home Base again). I'm so glad we worked together as a team and got to learn from each other.


- The completed model.


We wrapped up that assignment on Thursday with a short informal presentation to our lecturer. It's really an experience to work for hours and hours over so many days and it all boils down to a 10 minute crit session.


- After our crit session.


After all of that, I rushed off to meet Mei Zhi and Sandra who dropped by KL before they return to Australia.


- At Pavilion.


My past week has been absolutely hectic. I haven't done my laundry, I haven't done any grocery shopping and I haven't even got the time to look in the mirror before I walk out the door.

In addition, on Friday, the day after my crit, I headed up to Cameron Highlands for the field trip which would inevitably mark the start of the second assignment of my studio.


Stay tuned for pictures from Cameron Highlands.

No comments: