Okay, So school's out. Exam's are over. Assignments are no more. And hanging out is inevitable...so why do i feel so hollow? Could it be that hanging out has become so ordinary? Could it be there are more exciting things to do than constantly chatting? It's caught me by surprise for good! What should I do for the next few weeks? It's not like i'm active in the computer game sector. It's not like anyone wants to follow me for a jog or rollerblade or cycling. I mean Ivan's working, Jeff's involved with camps, Zhi Xiang and Kah Whai...well I haven't actually asked them...Alvin's always busy with God knows what, Jeremy has breathing problems when it comes to physical activity, May is...well I don't really know what she's doing, Mei Zhi, Lee Xin, Wye Sern and Boon Yong are all across the bridge and others are all tied up with school and other commitments. WHAT SHALL I DO???
Okay, maybe it isn't so bad. I'm going out this Thursday and Friday! That's good. And maybe if I really am too unoccupied, I can always try to arrange like a trip across the bridge and experiance shopping and hanging out in Butterworth. Maybe I will.
Okay, apart from that, all i've been doing the past few days is just taking it easy, y' know. Sleep late at night around 1.00am or so and waking up late as well, like 11 or 12.00pm. Just chillin'. Letting myself enjoy the liberation after the major exams. But too much of nothing can be taunting, so if anyone wants to do smoething, sometime...call me!!! I guaran-damn-tee* that i'll be there!
* Note: the guarantee only applies if I am available and if I actually do wanna commit myself to the occassion. So, if you think about it, it isn't quite a guarantee at all. It's just me, using the word on impulse. I shall not be held responsible, should I not turn up during an event.
No comments:
Post a Comment