
It wasn't such a great time as i'd expected it to be. Probably because most of the time was taken up by the movie and after that, Ivan headed back. Then, the three of us went for dinner and that was it. The time constraint didn't leave much stuff to do after all. I guess I just wanted to hang out with them longer. This blows! But i'm not saying it wasn't fun...at least I did get to see you guys!
Anyways, I still don't know which university I want to go to. They are so expensive and plus I gotta consider which one is better and all that, it's just to confusing. And my parents think it wouldn't be such a bad idea to go to the US after all since my sis is there already! I am like so close to freaking out right now.
Sometimes I wish I was a penguin, then I wouldn't have to go to university!
No comments:
Post a Comment