Monday, November 06, 2006

One more, just one more to go

T'day was another judgement day: Biology paper
It was not bad, according to me, but everyone else was like "oh my god, that was the most mind boggling paper i've ever sat through." But, who knows, the marking scheme might be more uptight than i expect, so i only can hope for the best. My last paper is chemistry on Friday. I can't wait to get it over with and yet i don't want this experiance to end.
Today, I went to Ivan T.'s house with the ever irritable Yong Ming. No offence, but if you're reading this, somethings are just so hard to say it to your face. Anyway, we bought a burfday cake for him coz' his b'day is tomorrow. I wanted it to be kinda like a surprise and give him the cake with all the candles and everything but SOMEONE didn't bring along a lighter!
That aside, I now have a proposal plan regarding my studies, which is possibly to acquire a skill first like baking or something in the cullinary profession and then once that's done, only will i continue with uni. It's still on the rocks but i thought it was a pretty good plan. Hey, Karen! I might be pursuing something relavent in your field!
Other than that, nothing's been going on...that figures, since it's exam season.
Shout-out:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Ivan Teh


- Looks good dunnit?

No comments: