
This prequel to the Oscar Award winning 'Silence of the Lambs' and 'Hannibal' is quite gruesome and pretty much sadistic with all the decapitation, gorging of human flesh and slitting of tendons and ligaments. Oh,the tendons...*grimace*. I kinda have this weird thing with tendons and ligaments but especially the achilles tendon (at the foot). It creeps me out when I see it get cut or injured or torn.


-Jeepers! (just a random photo from the internet. Fyi: right now i'm cringing in fear)
After the movie, I like had this craving for meat...particularly lamb. Yummy! Maybe it was just the sound when Hannibal feasted on human flesh. All that slurping and munching sound he made sure made me hungry...if not for the flesh that is.
Speaking of food, two days ago, I made lasagne! I accidentally used too much of the meat so instead of making one, I had to divide them into two, otherwise there would be this massive overflow. I still have some of it left if anyone is interested. I've given some of it away dee. I'll post pictures up later.
Other than that, i've got movie plans tomorrow, and I was supposed to catch the Good Charlotte performance in Kuala Lumpur! My cousin got these 2 free tickets for it and I was all psyched and everything! I may not be their biggest fan, but safe to say I do like their songs. BUT UNFORTUNATELY, everyone I know who are interested in the band are either having exams, having a field trip, having classes or having church camp!!! Damn you!!! Damn all of you!!! I really really want to go but without going with someone I know, it just won't be fun! So I have to turn it down. Story of my unfortunate experiance. So here I am...stuck here this weekend in dumb old Penang. Nothing to do. Nothing exciting. Maybe i'll just binge on ice-cream all-day on the day of the gig.
PS: I don't mean the "Damn you!!! Damn all of you!!!" part above. It was just an expression of exasperation and utter dismay of my own bad luck that no one is free to go with me.
5 comments:
fyi, I deleted that. the pic of the cut ligament or tendon or muscle reminds me of my friend's leg... you ar you ar....
really arr?...ewwwww
ya lor.... i dont really know what happen to her... but the pic just makes me imagine something horrible....
that was disgusting!!! I could have PUKE!! Oh, and what's wrong with lil old penang? HMPH!
Post a Comment