As you all know, today's Friday the 13th. But I so far I haven't been unlucky. But I don't really believe in these things anyway. So things are going fine. Taking 'em slowly a day at a time. Read, read, read...watch, watch, watch...eat, eat, eat. Normal things.
I'm heading down to KL tomorrow. Checking things out here and there. It's not going to take long so i'll be back on Sunday night. Arghh...thinking about the 4 hours it takes just to get there makes me sick. As usual, my parents and I would be crashing over at my cousin's place in Sri Hartamas. I'm totaly not looking forward to this trip coz I know I can't buy anything since i've already passed my spending limit. Haih...damn. Kinda sucks.
So off to KL then!
And fyi to the cherished readers out there...since i'm not exactly in an educational institution right now, i'll probably be posting less. It's just 'coz there are fewer experiances for me to narrate. Either that or i'll just post random crap up here to supress boredom.
No comments:
Post a Comment