Today's my birthday on the chinese calendar, so I woke up in the morning and found out that my aunt had made me two red hard boiled eggs like she always does. Yes it's nice and all but it also reminds me that i'm getting older and thus can't act all childish anymore. Darn it! I don't really like my birthdays. I don't know whether it's because of my increasing age, or due to my many many past traumatic birthday incidences (don't ask). But I think i'll blame it on the first one, although I truly believe it's actually the latter that has more effect on how I feel about my birthdays. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate birthdays. It's just I tend to feel slightly down a little bit. So i'll usually just let it pass like any other day. But i'll try to treat myself to a little something or other just to cheer myself up.
Anyway, I had bowling plans today, so I headed downtown to meet Al and Ivan and they totaly surprised me with a birthday cake. It's pineapple flavoured and it was good. Never really had a pineapple cake before. Thanks you guys sooo much! I was really really surprised.
-my very own cake
.jpg)
- my piece
After lunch at Little Cottage, we commenced with our original plans: Bowling. Yeah, I kicked a$$. It's been a while since I bowled but I still managed to achieve points around 90-120. That's quite good for an amateur like me. Ivan and Al were competing among themselves mostly. It was real neck and neck there between them. I love bowling! We played 3 sets each and it was totaly great 'coz we laughed like crazy each time we got a gutter ball. I want to bowl again!
- random picture (butterfly style)When I got home, I discovered my dad drove home his company car, so I asked nicely and he let me drive the Smart car around the apartment block under supervision. Yay! It doesn't really go very fast though. And it's really jerky. And it's so small. Who would buy such a thing?!
- Smart car for two: the steering wheel + dash board
- Me behind the wheelThis is a shot I took today and it shows the area intended for Gurney Plaza's new wing which I am hopeful for and looking forward to. Construction is clearly in progress:
.jpg)
2 comments:
WEI!!!! I also want to drive the car~~!! Mei Zhi say you drive Porche here also... I WANT~~~~~!!!
Oh and Happy Birthday! I wish you, you tak reply. TERUK!
you dont like it you also have to accept the fact...
so, might as well celebrate it and let your last teenage-hood to be a blast!!
Post a Comment