I had a small problem with my car the other day. When I was about to go out, my car remote decided to fail on me. I couldn't use the keys to open otherwise the alarm would go off. The batteries were A-okay. Must be a circuit thing. But the next day, it was back to normal. Urgh..I hate the damn thing.

Yesterday, Jeff and I watched 'Blades of Glory" in the mall. He kept making me insist it would be a good movie and I was like "It's gonna be really really great." I tell you, it was real hilarious, we laughed our heads off. The two of us were probably the loudest in there.
Anyway, Jeff treated me to lunch at nando's (how great right...Thank You Jeffrey) and then we were off walking around the mall. I went home empty-handed but Jeff had like a gazillion shopping bags with him. He was on shopping spree it seems. He bought two t-shirts and two bottoms in one day. Two outfits in a day (way to go!). But while he was queing at the counter in one of the shops, he was like "Oh no...I have to carry the Jusco bag all around the mall." I was like "What the...seriously? Seriously!?" It seems someone is becoming brand conscious. But when he asked me to carry the Jusco bag for him I went "You know what...my hand's feeling a bit sore right now." Haha. We spent 6 hours and 58 minutes there. But to me it seemed shorter. Time passes when you're having fun.
I was supposed to go to KL this weekend but it turns out, I don't have to. Apparently I can register from Penang and that would make everything so much easier. I hate the thought of a 4 hour drive just for a mere two days. It's so not worth the energy and time. But this means I won't be able to buy the iPod dock. You see, i'm planning to buy myself an iPod dock for my room. And if i'm not mistaken, it can double as an alarm clock. Sometimes I like to drift into sleep whilst listening to music. I totaly have to get it.
2 comments:
there is an apple outlet at QM ar... you dont have to go all the way to KL to get that
yes but the iPod dock isn't neccesarily made by Apple. Infact most of the iPod docks are not made by Apple. The ones at the Apple store in Penang are way more expensive. You want to buy for me??
Post a Comment