+Evan Almighty
So I watched Evan Almighty with Jeff, Damien and a bunch of their high school friends. I haven't seen Damien in ages and I wonder when's the next time we'll ever meet again. They originally wanted to watch some other movie but as fate would have it, the other movie was sold out. So this was like THE only available one that had the best showtime.
The movie was okay. It's got the humour, and slapstick jokes. But honestly, I think I prefer Bruce Almighty. Although both Jim Carrey and Steve Carell are both excellent comedians, I think the storyline in Bruce Almighty is more appealing to me. But this sequel is still worth the watch.The day before, I had dinner with Jeff and Al. Indian food...our regular place. I love indian food. thosai, masala, banana leaf rice...you name it. We had a good time. Good food, good conversation, good company...ahh the good old times. I hope i'll still be able to do this next time.
+ Ratatouille
Back to the movie, Ratatouille was GREEEEAAAAAT!!! I call it BEST ANIMATED MOVIE OF THE YEAR. The plot was great, the animation was spectacular, the characters were also perfect. Remy the rat in particular was totaly cute and likable. And his passion for food was inspiring! Damn I wish my hostel had proper kitchen equiptment. I miss cooking!+ Rush Hour 3
Anyways, Rush Hour 3 was alright. In my opinion, if the movie was not set in Paris, I think it would have flopped. It's still your usual fancy kick-butt action, witty remarks and comebacks and alot more of Chris Tucker's slightly irritating voice. But I guess there's a little bit more of butt-kicking action in this third installment (it really is the year of the sequels isn't it?). I liked Yvan Attal's character, George (the cabdriver). I wish they would expand his part in the movie. So I guess this movie did not completely sucked. If you wish to catch a weekend movie, this is the one.*Coming Up Next: My Delayed Malacca Photos...finally!
1 comment:
I'm finally gonna be able to catch Ratatouille. Comes out this week so I can see if it's as good as you say.
Post a Comment