Monday, February 04, 2008

Damn Drivers

Okay, I know I just posted something nice just moments earlier, but I can't help it but to rant and bitch about the things that i'm about to.

Right, let me paint you a picture here: you're driving home after a tiring day. The scorching sun has been relentless the whole drive back. You look forward to unwind back home which is now only a block away. You turn a corner and WHAT'S THAT!?!?!

'WHAT THE F*** IS THAT!?!?!', you think to yourself. 'COME ON!!!!'

An asshole has stopped his effin' car right on the yellow box, hindering you from turning into your OWN HOUSE. So near yet SO FAR.

If you don't live in jammed up areas like I do, then you might not experiance this as often. I absolutely positively abhor people who brainlessly stop their car ON THE BLOODY YELLOW BOX! Don't they KNOW what a yellow box is for? Did they get their license through BRIBERY? Are they blind and blithely unaware of street signage? If not then WHAT THE EFFIN' HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE ANIMALS!?!?

Okay, it's not so bad if the person misjudged the distance available in front and accidentally stops on the box. But I TOTALY LOATHE AND HATE EVERY PARTICLE AND EVERY CELL OF THE PERSON WHO IS SO EFFIN' INCONSIDERATE THAT HE STOPS ON THE EFFIN' YELLOW BOX EVEN THOUGH HE OR SHE KNOWS IT EFFIN' EXISTS!!! To that person: PISS OFF!

I hope you smash your fancy shmancy car into a pole and get catapulted through your windscreen onto the road where your body grazes the tarmac for several metres causing brain matter and all your foul body organs to splash all over the asphalt. Urghhhhh!!! So if you DO stop on yellow boxes, I hope you discontinue to do so. Please be considerate.

Phew...spilling it all out on this post has made me feel so much better. Anyways, here are some pictures of the bastards. Cheers!



6 comments:

alvin_t said...

u take photos of cars that stop at the yellow box ..
u shud put the number plate ..

sankochan said...

adui... I think I see my car~~~

May said...

wahhhhh....
you are so scary man!!!a yellow box and a car made you so angry?!
hehe....

ya...should take the number plate!!

May said...

wahhhhh....
you are so scary man!!!a yellow box and a car made you so angry?!
hehe....

ya...should take the number plate!!

justin k said...

AT: Nah, I wanted to preserve their anonymity.

Sanko:..????

May: Now you know, so be forewarned...don't stop on the yellow box outside my house.

May said...

so quickly move to batu ferringgi's house...i won't go there most probably!!!haha....