Sunday, January 04, 2009

First Post of the Year

While others were making resolutions and kicking back plenty of alcohol to start the new year with a bang, I spent that moment at home outside on the balcony straining my neck just to catch a glimpse of the fireworks display which splashed the sky in beautiful bursts of light and colour. Okay, I'll admit it was only for a good 2 minutes.

I'm not exactly one who goes out at night to dance and drink the night away in some random club because:
a) I haven't got the moves to dance
b) I'm not certain about my alcohol tolerance level and
c) I hate clubs which are smoky and/or too crowded.

But I will attempt to hit the clubs or bars when the time and conditions are right. Right now, you must be going "Is he seriously ranting about clubbing? I mean clubbing?! How complicated is that? Like you go in drink, laugh, dance and you get out! Like SERIOUSLY!"

YES, I can read minds.

Anyways, I'm not going to bore you with the details of how I approached the balcony to welcome in 2009 with a bang, or should I say, lack thereof...wayyyyy lack thereof. The few days after New Years have been pretty awesome. I hung out with friends and family which completely reassured me that my life is not all that depressing.

Here are just some of the pictures from our sorta high school group reunion. We had a good time bowling and then proceeded to our high school to reminisce. Oh, the good old days.










- Reubs, Damien, me, ZX and KW.


Stay tuned for more.

3 comments:

Jhei said...

Hey, come over to the states for your first clubbing experience la. You'll never club in M'sia again - non-smoking is the way to go!! =)

I can sponsor ^_^

michiko said...

clubs in Australia smoke free too!

justin k said...

Ahah...someday...someday...:)