Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Woke Up in the Wrong House

I woke up in the wrong house. That was the first thing that came into my mind as I opened my eyes. My room was usually dark even during daylight but this one was much brighter. The colour was wrong, smell was new and everything seemed different.

As I sat right up on a queen-sized mattress, I was immediately confronted by a swash of the colour green. Even without my glasses on I could see sunlight piercing through the ruffles of an olive green curtain.

I looked left, right and all around and then...it all came back to me.

I was in a little place called home.




Happy Chinese New Year to everybody. I hope this is the time for you to chill, enjoy and just be yourself.

Stay tuned for more.

3 comments:

Jhei said...

i hope the curtains in my room are not GREEN in color... >_<"

justin k said...

Oh......but it is...

Jhei said...

NooOOooOooo...!!