
I miss the beach.
I miss the pool.
I miss the old part of Georgetown.
I miss the hawker food.
I miss my bicycle.
I miss my family.
I miss my wardrobe...errr.....bed.
I miss home. I haven't gone home in like 4 months. I did drop by during one weekend but even then it was for only 3 days which is too short a time. I've already set a date for me to head back up north after weeks of indecisiveness and postponing it. It's gonna be this Sunday, so I have another 3 days left here in KL to have a last gathering thing and then pack up and go.
We are supposed to attend college next Thursday but I've already been kept away from home for way too long and besides, I think the lecturer is pretty okay with me not going coz' it is a little last minute. And my friends are going to be there anyway, they'll keep me updated.
Stay tuned for more.
No comments:
Post a Comment