Monday, May 25, 2009

Before I Left

I'm home at last. Leaving KL felt a little different this time. Maybe it's because I stayed there for about 4 months without going back home as often as I did in my earlier semesters. I guess you can say that KL has grown on me. There's more to KL than meets the eye.

So, before packing up and heading back home, I spent a few days after my critique with friends. Just soaking it all in before I left.


- We went bowling!


- And grocery shopping!



And we organised our soon-to-be semester-ly picnic. This round was at the KL Lake Gardens, on a grassy patch of land with a gentle slope, underneath the shade of an old tree with clear blue skies just visible overhead.


- having food while being seated on grass is as good as it gets.


- what's a picnic without taking random pictures?





- playing Sophia's Cranium board game.


- I love this shot!


- And of course it was the inevitable fierce-faced group shot.



Oh, and I totaly got sunburnt. Like I have patches of sunburn on my knee and my arms. But they're not as bad as I initially thought.


Stay tuned for more!

4 comments:

Jeremy Choo said...

OMG grocery shopping in Toys r us? LOL!

justin k said...

OMG, NO, that's Jusco...does it look like toy's r us?!

Felix said...

ISH.
FARAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
*refering to last picture.*

justin k said...

Hahaha.....she arr....i tell you....haih.