Over the weekend, we drove East to Michigan to visit our cousin and their family. And I got to do blueberry picking and managed to go to a sand dune on the way back.
I don't have the patience to narrate lengthy, detailed descriptions about how big and sweet the blueberries were or how fine and beautifully shaped each grain of sand was at the sand dunes. All I know is that it's 11.30pm, I'm sleepy, I'm getting cranky and I'm planning to head downtown early tomorrow. So, pictures should suffice for now.

- Blueberries

- As fresh as you can get em'

- The blueberry plants

- Warren Sand Dunes

- Lots...

- ...and lots...

- ...and lots of sand.

- By the Michigan lake shoreline. The water was cold. I have no idea how people can swim in it without gettin' pneumonia.
Stay tuned for more.
5 comments:
Wow... I wonder who took those EXCELLENT photos of you.
=P
Justin, im not sure whether you remember one of my friend--carolyn? she is there, in Michigan!
hey..you were lying down on sand??
Justin, im not sure whether you remember one of my friend--carolyn? she is there, in Michigan!
hey..you were lying down on sand??
Justin, im not sure whether you remember one of my friend--carolyn? she is there, in Michigan!
hey..you were lying down on sand??
justin, make sure u brng some of the berries back to malaysia for me! or else. hahaahahahaha main ugut2 eh. hahahaha
Post a Comment