Thursday, August 06, 2009

Chicago: The Last Week

Here are some random pictures I took in my last week in Chicago.


- Kanye West was performing here like a day after I left.

- I shopped at Jake over at Rush St. They carry amazing labels.

- Downtown Chicago hear the river.

- Frank Gehry's Pritzker Pavilion at Millenium Park.

- Inside the modern wing of the Art Institute of Chicago.

- The Art Institute of Chicago's Modern Wing.

- Having dinner. Mexican place.

- Pedestrian bridge.

- With sis!

- The sculptural bridge by Frank Gehry.

- Robie House by Frank L. Wright.

- At Robie House.


To wrap it all up, Chicago was an awesome city which doesn't stop to surprise and amaze me. In my three weeks there I seem to discover and see something new each day. I walk to different parts of the city everytime and yet I know there is so much more to explore. I would walk twenty over blocks each day observing everything from the architecture to the stores to the people and their lifestyles.

I went to the Art Institute of Chicago three times, I walked along the lake side of Lake Shore Drive, I had a parfait for lunch one day while walking along the Chicago river and its bridges, I went into a gazillion stores which I've been craving to go and bought a considerable amount of clothes and I stop and stared at countless scenaries and structures, just taking it all in.

I'm already beginning to miss Chicago...and my sister too (of course).


Stay tuned. For more photos, they're already on facebook!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love that pedestrian bridge !