
It's been a terrible week. Assignments are due in a weeks' time but the workload ahead of us is just unbelievably daunting. There is just so much to do. The 1:500 scale model of Georgetown, Penang is no where near complete. I'm placed under the presentation team but I've to put that on hold coz' the model making team is seriously lacking in manpower. I've been going to college so often that I actually FEEL productive for an extended period of time instead of just relapses and traces of said productivity.
I've got dark circles around my eyes the size of dinner plates, I feel dehydrated and I'm eating more junk food than ever. I don't like where this is going but I am gradually changing my meals. Oh, when will this hellacious task come to an end?
Stay tuned for more.
2 comments:
hang in there! You can do it!! Just keep telling yourself to "just keep swimming, swimming, swimming" ^_^
My workload is just starting to ramp up too...
Ganbatte kudasai!!
lol
Post a Comment