Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Up North

You know how I had to do last semester's assignment based on Cameron Highlands as the site.....well, in this semester, our new site is in Penang. And to be even more specific, my site is in St. Xaviers Institution. Grrrreattt.......pfft.

Whatever. Here're some lovely photos I took:












Stay tuned for more.

7 comments:

Tau Sar Phneah said...

awww...i miss school so much :(
wonder how's going on with the new principal..

Anonymous said...

ur last pic depicts ur feelings.

nice one. LOL

Anonymous said...

my Alma Mater...

justin k said...

TSP: I wonder the same thing.

JS: Lol!

ITCH: I know ler

kahwhai said...

how did u get up there in the last pic?

justin k said...

Yeah, I also just discovered it. You have to go to the Chapel and go all the way to the altar and there, on the sides are these windows which you have to hold on and climb out of them to actually get there. It's better if you have someone with you to hold the windows open.

reublim said...

Oh I was there in Form Two. Quite a nice place to hide. Anyway you don't know who's the current principal?